Our mission is more than Greek Apparel: TSL is building a community dedicated to celebrating and empowering sorority women.
On June 12, 2020 we released a statement in response to the Black Lives Matter movement. This statement outlined our commitments as a company to do better in the fight against systemic racism and injustice. It included committing to a year-round corporate giving plan (outlined below) that will be focused around equality-related causes.We also recognize that sorority women come in all colors, sexual orientations, gender identities, and body types. We are committed to supporting ALL sorority women. Our commitments are as follows:
- Representation - TSL's marketing content will be representative of ALL sorority women, regardless of how they identify
- Education - We will continue to educate ourselves as a company, and use our platform to share our learning and have courageous conversations.
- Action - year-round corporate giving and awareness campaigns for causes.
- Opportunity - We commit to creating opportunities for BIPOC and all other minority identities, including explicit language in all recruiting efforts for our student programs, freelancers, and staff.
- Brand for everyone - These marks are symbols of who and what we stand for. You will find them on our website and all of our email marketing campaigns.